- 1 True® smart automatic isolator for car, SUV, RVs, Trucks, UTVs, ATVs, and any automotive application
- 20 feet #6 high flex red cable with tinned copper cable lugs
- 3 feet #6 high flex black cable with tinned copper cable lugs
- 2 positive and 1 negative brass alloy terminal ends (corrosion-proof)
- 3 loose crimp-on tinned copper cable lugs
- 2 sections of adhesive lined shrink tube with
- Continuous Current Rate: 140A, intermittent current rate: 170A & back-up current at 12.5V: <=13.0mA
- Ignition Protection: UL1107/UL1500
- Operation Temperature Range: -30 to 105°C (-22°F to 221°F)
- Size: 2.68″ (68mm) x 2.68″ (68mm) x 1.93″ (49mm)
- Do it yourself technology with downloadable auxiliary battery wiring diagram
- Original and Official TRUE® retailer
- Universal dual battery kit fit for Honda Pioneer, Honda Talon, Polaris, Kawasaki, John Deere, Yamaha, Can AM, Arctic Cat, Kubota, Massimo, Kymco and ALL brand of UTVs, ATV, Motorcycle, PWC
- Delivery: USPS first class or priority mail
The True® automatic battery isolator switch is the most technologically superior and best tool to manage the battery charging system. These automatic isolators can be put between batteries with a common ground to manage the charging process while still providing isolation when a charging source is unavailable. Even beginners can easily install these systems, given the small size and high durability.
The True® automatic battery cutoff switch also has a dual-sensing feature that assesses the charge of both batteries. The relay will activate and charge both batteries if either battery receives a charge, such as when a battery charger is attached to the auxiliary battery. Before connecting to the second battery, the smart technology guarantees that the first battery is fully charged, thus avoiding issues that may arise if your charging source is too low in amps to charge all of your batteries at the same time. The True® automatic isolator switch also ensures proper charging for multiple batteries in a multiple battery system if they are positioned in a linear sequence between each battery.
The True® automatic isolator switch is vehicle warranty friendly. The design of the installation kit and automatic charging relay wiring diagram save you from cutting any factory wiring from the vehicle. This SBI has an average of 3 years lifespan which provides a reasonable saving and hassle-free travel.
(These videos are not endorsed or represented as an “Official Installation video” by True Amalgamated and True Amalgamated accepts no responsibility for its content. It is produced by the end-user as stated. Follow entirely at your own risk.)
2019 Truck dual battery setup video