UTV Dual Battery Kit composition
- One UTV-SBI-18 (latest model) with insulators and 3M Dual Lock™
- Featuring a NEW 36mm Single Meter Dual Display blue LED voltmeter
- #6 black cable (1-12”) with 6 millimeters (1/4″) lugs
- #6 red main cable (1-12”) with 6 millimeters (1/4″) lugs
- #6 red support cable (1-12”) with 6 millimeters (1/4″) lugs
- On and off relay socket
- 8ft of duplex wire with connectors needed for meters
- Safe installation procedure which protects the UTV’s warranty
- Canada’s best DIY UTV Kit – Easy UTV dual battery setup
- Delivery via USPS first class or priority mail
- Guaranteed 1-day dispatch
Vehicle Service Type: Polaris, Honda, Kawasaki, John Deere, Yamaha, Can AM, Arctic Cat, Kubota, Massimo, Kymco and ALL brand of UTVs, ATV, Motorcycle, PWC
Looking for a complete battery isolator kit from Canada that lets you keep real-time track of your batteries while charging? Here’s a new and improved True UTV battery dual isolator kit. Unlike the old kit that has double meters, the new and updated True UTV battery dual isolator kit 12/17 now includes only a single meter but with dual displays. The new meter is the same diameter with the old one, but still, it requires a little more room behind the surface because it will measure over one inch in thread depth. Plus, it can be mounted in a much thicker material as well. Just like the old meters, it allows you to concurrently check what’s happening with your charge status on every single battery charging because of its 36mm waterproof/shockproof digital LED voltmeter. For you to make sure the meters turn on and off with the ignition, TrueAm has now included all the necessary peripheral items needed for the installation of Canada’s UTV dual battery kit for your convenience.
Always make sure to have a flat surface that can be drilled with a hole that’s 29mm deep. That way, you can easily mount the meter anywhere you want. The True UTV dual battery isolator kit has all the cable end connectors needed for a complete successful installation including an 8 ft. of duplex wire and a relay socket. In order to get the only connectors you will need, all you have to do is to connect the power and ground wires to the right sources. For more information about the product, you may see the additional pictures or download the instructions.
We can deliver on the following provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba , New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan and Yukon