- 10 ft Red #6 cable with attached lug ends to fit the TRUE Isolator
- 2 ft Black #6 cable with attached end lugs for 2nd battery ground
- 2 – 5/16” crimp-on end lugs
- 2 – 3/8” crimp-on end lugs
- 2 – sections True Special Adhesive shrink tube;
- 5 – zip ties
- DIY battery isolator printed installation instruction
True Isolator Advantages
- Smart switching using dual-sensing voltage relay
- True Amalgated technology ensures no volt drop
- Compact size complete with battery connecting cables
- Absolutely no-maintenance multiple battery isolator kits
- Better resistance from heat and corrosion
- Well sealed connection to ensure waterproof cables
- Huge saving for FREE delivery
- UPS first-class or priority mail
This product is perfectly designed to connect to a second battery under your automobile’s hood as well as automatically controlling the charging of the second battery. All this while it provides isolation to the main battery, triggered by voltage, to preserve its charge for the starting of the vehicle and primary operations using the True DYI Battery Isolator. The unit will function to connect a variety of batteries while keeping them separate on the occasion that no charging voltage is available. In doing so, it avoids them from balancing out and reducing each other’s efficiency, such as if they are paralleled with no smart management.
All the True DYI battery isolator products have copyright-protected built cables utilizing a unique shrink tube lined with adhesive making the connection between cable and lug, not just waterproof but also corrosion-proof. Additionally, the adhesion gives extra durability to the connection successfully erasing any possibility of the lug disconnecting even under great stress and/or vibrations. Truly an exclusive product!
A TRUE exclusive!
(These videos are not endorsed or represented as an “Official Installation video” by True Amalgamated and True Amalgamated accepts no responsibility for its content. It is produced by the end-user as stated. Follow entirely at your own risk.)