- 1 True® smart battery isolator for RV, trucks, and any automotive type
- 20 feet #6 high flex red cable with tinned copper cable lugs
- 3 feet #6 high flex black cable with tinned copper cable lugs
- 2 positive and 1 negative brass alloy terminal ends (corrosion-proof)
- 3 loose crimp-on tinned copper cable lugs
- 2 sections of adhesive lined shrink tube with
- 1 installation booklet with detailed dual battery wiring diagram for RV
- Official True® retailer
- Delivery: USPS first class or priority mail
- 12V RV dual battery kit designed for universal application
- 140 Amp Voltage Sensitive Relay with the primary battery as the priority to charge
- RV battery isolators have an alternator outputs up to 150amps
- Proven automotive technology based on American standard
- Do it yourself truck parts with downloadable auxiliary battery wiring diagram
- Waterproof cable and heat resistant up to 130°F
The RV battery isolator kit used advanced programming technology to isolates the primary and auxiliary batteries to maintain properly charged batteries. This is the same isolation technology used for trucks, 4WD, Caravan, camper, and even fishing boats that utilized dual or multiple batteries.
Through the availability of connecting kit, you do not need to connect or source power from the vehicle’s alternator.
The 12v RV second battery kit keeps your batteries separated allowing only the primary battery to be charged while the engine is running. When the charging reaches 13.3 volts, the VSR engages giving the auxiliary batteries time to charge. All these operations are indicated by the illumination of lights. When the engine stop running, the auxiliary battery continues to power any car accessories including air-condition unit. When the voltage falls below 12.8 volts the VSR disengage giving you a reserve voltage from primary batteries. The VSR allows either primary or auxiliary batteries to charge depending on voltage reading.
The RV battery isolator kit by True® is warranty friendly. The installation kit and RV dual battery wiring diagram save you from cutting any factory wiring from the vehicle. Its average 3 years lifespan provides a reasonable saving and hassle-free travel.
(These videos are not endorsed or represented as an “Official Installation video” by True Amalgamated and True Amalgamated accepts no responsibility for its content. It is produced by the end-user as stated. Follow entirely at your own risk.)
2019 Truck dual battery setup video