UTV Honda battery isolator kit inclusion:
- 1-UTV-SBI-18 (2019 model) complete with insulators and 3M Dual Lock™
- #6 (1-12″) Black cable with lugs
- #6 (1-12″) red cable with lugs
- #6 (1-18″) support cable (red) with lugs
- 36mm Single Meter Dual Display blue LED voltmeter
- Automatic on/off voltage-sensitive relay and socket
- 2.44meters or 8 feet duplex wire with connectors
- Printed UTV dual battery isolator instructions
ADVANTAGES of Honda Pioneer 1000 dual battery kit
- One year free replacement
- Compact, durable and smarter
- Easy 2 cables and a ground wire connection
More product specifications
- Created for two or more batteries
- Enjoy adding more Honda Pioneer electronic accessories while protecting your primary battery.
- Sensor technology automatically set to charging mode.
- Design to fit for Honda Pioneer 1000 series, 700 and 500.
- 100% waterproof and can stand against engine heat up to 105 deg
- Complete with installation cable kit, and a manual, including support via phone or email.
- True®, Inc. guaranteed to maintain the warranty of any Honda Pioneer model.
The True® Honda Pioneer dual battery kit has been developed for performance focusing on every aspect of installation and operation on today’s stator-based electrical systems. It is manufactured with True PEP® programming which ensures you maximum efficiency and battery attribute protection.
The new updated True® dual battery kit for Honda Pioneer 1000 now includes a unique lone meter with dual displays instead of the old double meters. The new meter has the same diameter but will measure just over 1” in thread depth so it needs a little more room behind the surface but is also able to be mounted in a much thicker material. Like the original meters, it is a 36mm waterproof/shockproof digital LED voltmeter that allows you to keep real-time track of what’s happening with your charge status on each individual battery. Conveniently, TrueAm has included all the necessary kit for installation of the Honda Pioneer 1000 dual battery setup including those necessary parts.
CUSTOMER INSTALLATION VIDEOS
(This video is not endorsed or represented as an “Official Installation video” by True Amalgamated.
True ® Amalgamated accepts no responsibility for its content. It is produced by the end-user as stated. Follow entirely at your own risk.)