- 12V 140amp SBI with Cut-In:13.3V,
- Easy 3 wire connection at the battery. No need to bypass existing alternator wiring
- SBI’s True smart dual battery isolator setup has no volt drop. Conventional diode isolators incur a minimum of 0.6-volt drop.
- Compact size – No large heat sink.
- Cost-effective solution
- Dual Sensing
- Official True retailer
- Lifetime flat fee replacement
- Compact, durable and smarter
*The True Battery Isolator (SBI) is programmed with a 10-second delay before engaging or disengaging.
- DC Power: 12V
- Continuous Current Rate: 140A
- Intermittent Current Rate: 170A
- Back-up Current at 12.5V: <=13.0mA
- Ignition Protection: UL1107/UL1500
- Operation Temperature Range: -30 to 105°C T
- Delivery: USPS first class or priority mail
This True Smart battery isolators can be installed between batteries with a common ground to automatically control the charging process to the batteries but continue to provide isolation of them when a charging source is unavailable. The small size and rugged construction of these units allow for quick simple installation for even the most novice Driver.
True Smart battery isolator sensing features
To make things even better this unit is “Dual Sensing” which senses the charge of both batteries. If either battery is receiving a charge, e.g. a battery charger is connected to the auxiliary battery; the SBI True battery isolator system will engage and charge both batteries.
The advanced technology always ensures that the first battery is fully charged (13.3v) before the connection is made to the second battery. This prevents problems that may result from your charging source being too low in amps to charge all batteries at once. If placed in linear sequence between each battery the 12v True smart dual battery isolator can provide proper charging for several batteries in multiple battery setups such as in larger boats that may have 2 or more house batteries.
You can easily see by the picture of 12v True dual battery isolator below the unit is designed to withstand moisture with the silicone covered circuit board. Although I would not plan on mounting in a position where it would be submerged it is certainly designed to take all the splashing, dripping, spilling, and other various wet conditions that would come along.
Notice also the clearly labeled connection posts and the black common ground lead. To be even more convenient all four sides are designed with “knockouts” so that you can easily route your connecting wires in any direction.
|True part number||Rating Voltage||Continuous Current||Intermittent Current||Cut in voltage||Cut out voltage||Ignition Protection|
|IP-DS14012.913.4||12V||140 Amp||170 Amp||13.4 V*||12.9 V*||UL1107/UL1500|
On: Isolator engaged
Off: Isolator disengaged
2.7(L) x 2.7(W) x 1.95(H) inches