- True® Smart Battery Isolator for all Silverado models
- Black Flex cable with strong proprietary copper cable lugs
- Brass alloy battery terminal ends
- Crimp-on tinned copper cable lugs
- Adhesive-lined shrink tube
- Zip ties
- A booklet containing wiring installation setup
- Anti-vibration and heat resistant second battery kit
- Up to 150 amps alternator outputs
- Voltage-sensitive relay with charging priority on starting battery
- All True® products are anti-vibration and heat resistant (130deg) with an average lifespan of 3 years.
- Guaranteed vehicle’s warranty-friendly technology which requires NO connection to the alternator or ignition.
- Compact size and cable length allow the kit to fit with old and new Silverado models (Silverado 1500 WT, LT, RST, LTZ, High Country, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, etc.)
- Can be purchased with a dual battery voltage meter.
All the TRUE® dual battery kits have proprietary cables that use adhesive-lined shrink tubes to maintain their anti-vibration and corrosion-proof properties. All Silverado models (Chevy, Suburban, Tahoe, 2500HD, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020 Silverado) are applicable to our dual battery charging management system.
A TRUE® exclusive!
(These videos are not endorsed or represented as an “Official Installation video” by True Amalgamated and True Amalgamated accepts no responsibility for its content. It is produced by the end-user as stated. Follow entirely at your own risk.)
2019 Truck dual battery setup video