This 9th generation 12v heavy-duty GMC Sierra dual battery kit is a superior product that uses a very unique designed and programmed SBI (PEP) when it comes to dealing with the stator charging mechanism.
A TRUE exclusive!
Here are some of the GMC Yukon dual battery kit advantages:
- It is assembled in America and delivers through first-class mail.
- It has advanced specific internal programming for maximum efficiency with automotive stators. (PEP)
- Its new case was introduced last April 2019 specifically designed for automotive application.
- It has a superior cable construction with 100 % waterproof shrink tube.
- It offers extra flex cables for easy routing.
- It assures correct cable ends to custom fit isolator studs.
- The new smart GMC Sierra dual battery kit can be left suspended in-line, as long as it is mounted with provided 3M Dual Lock™, or hard mounted with any provided screws.
- It is compatible with all battery types like dry cell, flooded lead-acid, AGM, and any hybrid types available.
With its upgraded features, the TRUE Smart 12v isolator switch is specifically designed and programmed for automotive and marine application, plus it is 100% American-made.
An important note from the designer:
“The TRUE® 12v battery isolator switch is the 9th generation I have designed. The first-generation products which I have designed before I figured the proper programming include the QUAD BOSS/AOPEC/Keyline units.
Together with PEP (Propriety Efficiency Programming), the all-new TRUE® isolator kits have added lots of upgrades which include the case design, circuit board design, and the type of cables that should be used in order to avoid insulation and terminal failures from possible corrosion.
Overall, its main goal is to provide stable and easy installation. The construction of the actual 12v GMC Acadia dual battery kit case has been exclusively redesigned for automotive application which then allows a hassle-free and versatile installation. There are possible cable access slots that need to be “knocked out” because it may cause a breach in the seal protecting the circuit board, which is why the front mounted studs are there to eliminate unnecessary holes.
Now, we made sure to move all our production processes as possible to America. These improvements made huge impacts that are essential for the benefit of all because we only aim to provide the best and most efficient products that fit the standards and demands of a vehicle’s owner. True is a heavy-duty and universal dual battery kit for Sierra, Yukon, Terrain, Canyon, Acadia, Sabana. Yes all GMC® motors are fit for the True® brand.
Dennis M. Hogan, Ph.D.
True Amalgamated, Inc.
(These videos are not endorsed or represented as an “Official Installation video” by True Amalgamated and True Amalgamated accepts no responsibility for its content. It is produced by the end-user as stated. Follow entirely at your own risk.)
2019 GM Truck dual battery setup video