FOR USE WITH LITHIUM BATTERIES ONLY
- 1- True UTV-SBI-19L Isolator with silicon insulators and 3M Dual Lock fastener
- 1- 36mm blue led voltmeter with dual display (requires 1- 29mm mounting hole), includes 8′ x 18ga duplex wire with connectors
- 1 ea- True 12″ sealed 6ga Red and Black Cables with 6mm lugs
- 1- True 18″ sealed 6ga Red Cable with 6mm lugs
- Brand: True® Amalgamated
- Manufacturer Part Number: UTV-SBI-LCM
- Vehicle Service Type: Side by Side, UTV, Personal Watercraft, Snowmobile, Street Bike, Cruiser/ Touring, ATV
The UTV-SBI-19L is designed specifically to function with the new 13+ volt Lithium batteries and stator type charging mechanisms. At least one of your batteries should be Lithium to benefit from the product’s unique PEP.
Lithium batteries are a different type of battery with advanced attributes that require unique management programming to maintain those attributes. The lithium batteries available for this industry are NOT 12-volt batteries but rather 13+ volt batteries and need an isolator programmed to deal with this and other attributes that may not be so obvious. We’ve taken the time and done the research and testing and are pleased to announce the just released UTV specific Lithium Dual Battery Connect and Monitor Kit.
This battery isolator system kit provides you with the absolute best charge management of your Lithium accessory battery while protecting your primary battery for starting. This kit features a NEW single voltmeter with dual blue displays. This shock/waterproof voltmeter allows real-time monitoring of the charge state of your batteries.
All True® battery isolator kits feature the industries only fully adhesive sealed 100% waterproof cables. These kits allow for two types of mounting. 3M Dual Lock fastener or leave suspended in cables. Unmatched quality and performance from True Amalgamated. There are currently no other battery Isolators on the market designed to work efficiently with Lithium batteries.
This unit allows the combining of Lithium with the other types of vehicle batteries without compromising those valuable lithium attributes.