True® Car Battery Isolator Kit composition
- 1 (SBI) 12V 140A True® Smart Battery Isolator
- #6 high flex red cable, 20 ft. long, with tinned copper cable lugs.
- #6 high flex black cable, 3 ft. long, with tinned copper cable lugs.
- 2 positive battery terminal ends are made of brass alloy.
- 1 negative battery terminal end with brass alloy
- 3 loose crimp-on tinned copper cable lugs.
- 2 segments of adhesive lined shrink tube.
- 5 zip ties
- 1 installation manual
- A 12v battery isolator wiring diagram for car
- This heavy-duty auxiliary car battery installation kit is perfect for cars audio system and other general automotive applications.
- 140 Amps VSR
- Priority charging for the starting battery
- Alternator outputs up to 150 amps
- The True® 12v car auxiliary battery kit employs an entirely automatic battery management system.
- The 12-volt car battery isolator switch has a quick and easy DIY installation with a wiring diagram.
- A waterproof car battery isolator switch
- Shockproof casing, and heat resistant wires with a maximum range of up to 130 degrees for the secure and reliable operation of the accessory battery system.
The True® 12v second battery kit for car audio uses the most simplistic and modern technology to keep all of your batteries charged, utilizing the engine’s electrical system and isolating the starting battery. Hence, you never get yourself trapped in a deserted area without charge.
The True® dual battery install kit employs the same voltage-sensitive relay that we put in our boat and camper to keep the secondary batteries charged while isolating the starter battery system to keep it charged. The beautiful thing about this is that you don’t have to rewire any alternator wires since they switch charging without you having to do anything!
The auxiliary car battery isolator kit offers the secure charging and isolation of starting and auxiliary batteries across all kinds of cars, RVs, four-wheel drives, campers, trucks, trailers, and even solar purposes. The starting and auxiliary batteries are split when you start the car, allowing you to charge only the starting battery. The voltage-sensitive relay activates when the charge voltage hits 13.3 volts, permitting both batteries to be charged. The light in the upper LH corner is activated to highlight this.
When the engine is turned off, and the battery voltage falls below 12.8 volts, the VSR disengages, isolating the starting and auxiliary batteries. At this moment, the True® 12v auxiliary car battery installation kit will turn the indicator light off and will continue to power any accessories without depleting the starting battery.
The voltage-sensitive relay (VSR) also includes dual sensing tech that monitors the charge of both batteries. As a result, if either battery receives a charge, for example, if a battery charger is attached to the secondary battery, the VSR will activate and charge both batteries. True® technology is renowned for its 12v car audio battery isolator with voltage-sensitive relay (VSR).
The True® car battery installation kits are simple to install and includes the manual and all necessary components. Plus, there’s no need to damage any factory wiring, which could invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.
CUSTOMER PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
(These videos are not endorsed or represented as an “Official Installation video” by True Amalgamated and True Amalgamated accepts no responsibility for its content. It is produced by the end-user as stated. Follow entirely at your own risk.)
2021 auxiliary car battery kit setup
Photo: Installing waterproof battery isolator switch @ 2019 GM Truck
Camper Shell: auxiliary car battery installation kit
Installing waterproof auxiliary car battery kit in solar powered Caravan