Answer: Most ATV/UTVs utilize a stator as the source for providing power to operate the vehicles system and charge the battery. These stators are capable of producing very limited amps and the amps they do produce are very RPM dependent. Basically low RPMs mean low amps. Couple that with a small battery with low […]
Top rated products
- True® Battery Isolator UTV-SBI-18 with PEP Rated 5.00 out of 5$64.95 – $74.95
- True® Polaris RZR Dual Battery Kit 1000, 900, 800, XP and Ranger Rated 5.00 out of 5$129.95 – $143.50
- True® UTV Lithium Dual Battery Connect & Monitor Kit UTV-SBI-LCM Rated 5.00 out of 5$129.95 – $143.50
- True® Honda Talon Dual Battery Kit TALON-SBI-CM Rated 5.00 out of 5$121.25 – $142.25
- True® EZ GO Marathon Golf Cart Battery Cables Rated 5.00 out of 5$23.75 – $33.75
- True® Honda Pioneer Dual Battery Kit PIONEER-SBI-CM Rated 5.00 out of 5$129.95 – $143.50
- True® Car Battery Isolator Switch Kit - Heavy Duty Rated 5.00 out of 5$130.95 – $140.95
- Honda 1000 with TrueAm Isolator – Fuse box and switch panel installation Video
- Customer Video – Installation for Honda Rubicon Dual Battery Kit
- Is a Second Battery Necessary for a UTV Audio System?
- Why is a Dual Battery System Necessary for Toyota Tundra?
- Video: 2018 Can Am Defender HD10 XT Gets a Dual Battery Kit!