Dual battery wiring kit contents
- 1 (SBI) Smart Battery Isolator install kit with mounting screws
- 20 feet #6 high flex red cable with tinned copper cable lugs
- 3 feet #6 high flex black cable with tinned copper cable lugs
- 2 positive brass alloy battery terminal ends
- 1 negative brass alloy battery terminal end
- 3 loose crimp-on tinned copper cable lugs
- 2 sections of adhesive lined shrink tube
- 5 zip ties
- 1 installation instructions booklet
- 12v dual battery wiring kit diagram included
- Official True® retailer of complete dual battery relay kit
- Delivery: USPS first class or priority mail
A TRUE exclusive!
- Best dual battery install kit for boats, cars, 4WD, trucks, Caravan, RVs, or general automotive & marine application
- 140 Amp Voltage Sensitive Relay
- Priority charging for starting battery
- Alternator outputs up to 150 amps
- The True dual battery charging kit is a fully automatic battery management
- Easy to install DIY dual battery system kit with wiring diagram
- Waterproof cables, shockproof, casing, and heat resistant cables up to 130 degrees for safe and efficient use of the auxiliary battery system.
The dual battery system kit utilizes the simplest and most advanced technology to keep all your batteries charged using the engine’s electrical system but isolating the starting battery so you never get stranded.
The True® dual battery install kit uses the same voltage-sensitive relay we have installed in our boat and camper to keep the secondary batteries charged but isolating the starter battery system so it stays charged. The great thing about these is that you don’t have to reroute any alternator wires and they switch charging automatically.
The best dual battery system kit allows a safe charging and separation of starting and auxiliary batteries in all types of boats, RVs, 4WD, camper, truck, caravan, and even solar applications. When the engine is started, starting and auxiliary batteries are separated allowing only the starting battery to be charged. When the charge voltage reaches 13.3 volts the voltage-sensitive relay engages allowing both the starting and auxiliary batteries to be charged.
This is indicated by the light in the top LH corner being illuminated.
When the engine is stopped and the battery voltage falls below 12.8 volts the (VSR) Voltage-sensitive relay disengages separating the start and auxiliary batteries, at this point, the indicator light will be out and the True® best dual battery cable kit continues to power any accessories without risk of draining the starting battery.
The (VSR) voltage-sensitive relay also has dual sensing technology which detects the charge of both batteries. If either battery is receiving a charge, e.g. a battery charger is connected to the secondary battery; the VSR will engage and charge both batteries. True technology is known for dual battery isolator kit with voltage-sensitive relay (vsr).
The True® complete dual battery cable kit is easy to install and comes with all components and instructions required to complete the install. There is no need to cut into any factory wiring that may void the manufacturer’s warranty.